Teen Mom on MTV

I could seriously smack Farrah. She is SO immature and selfish. She's doing 50 billion things and now shes gonna go out on dates that last for like 3 hrs instead of spending time with her daughter or finishing her work. She doesn't need a man in her life. And she needs to focus on her child more than boys. She is SOO damn lucky to have her family there to help her with her child and she just expects everything to be handed for her. ERG!

and I think Tyler and Catelynn are the healthiest couple on this show. they both made a very mature decision knowing they couldn't give thier daughter the best life they could. Part of me thinks that if they kept their daughter they would of done an amazing job as parents!

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 8:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• agreed...on both parts. the troubles stopping catelynn and tyler were more of their families being so "bouncy". catelynn's parents are doing what they want instead of doing what's best for catelynn. i think her mom wanted her to move in with tyler so she wouldn't have to watch her or care for her.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I agree!! I like Tyler and Catelynn. PLus, they are just adorable. Farrah is a little spoiled princess b**ch. If I had ever talked to my parents like that, I would've woken up 30 yrs old. What's the other couple...... Ryan and Bentley's mom (cant remeber her name!).....Ryan (hopefully i have his name right) is selfish too. The last couple I cant stand at all. She's so whiney and she doesn't even really cry. It looks so fake.
    Anonymous

• Yea Maci and Ryan..I ;ove how shes completely stepped up and doing her best to raise bently on her own becuz Ryan won't help and grow up.

Amber and Gary..idk aobut them ..theres something about Amber that I hate. I mean Gary is doing the best he can.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• yeah ever since gary returned that ps2 or whatever i felt like he realized his part and she is just kinda lazy. he's lazy too, but bc he works all the time.

ryan needs to get a job and if i were maci i'd slap him HARD with child support.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I couldn't agree with you more! LOL. I just started watching the show a few weeks ago by accident,flipping through the channels now I'm addicted to it,lol. Farrah makes me mad , how she treats her parents. And I think the 2 that look the youngest and seem to come from the least (Tyler and Catelynn) are the most mature and they seem to have the best relationship on the show. They are my favorite couple on there.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I do try to catch the episodes during the week. Personally, I would like to knock the crap out of Farrah. She is selfish, foul mouthed, spoiled and would be out on her butt is she ever spoke to me as her parent, the way she does on the show. Mom and Dad..take the car keys..she didn't buy it. Mom and Dad..take the cell phone..she doesn't pay for it. Lets see...Mom and Dad refuse to watch her child. Mom and Dad..start charging her lazy ass rent. Fasrrahs life outlook would kick a kick into reality. Im glad the young couple gave their little girl up. It was a major life decision and they did it in spite of the lack of support. Tylers Dad is another I'd like to punch in the mouth for some of the rude, nasty crap coming out of his mouth. Those KIDS made the best choice they had at the time and Mr Jailbird wants to give them Sh*t...I don;t think so.
    Anonymous