fear and anxiety about pregnancy

I am pregnant with my second child. With this pregnancy and my first, I had/have horrible anxiety and fear that I'm going to lose the baby or that there will be something very wrong with it. I haven't had my ultrasound yet, I will Tues, I'm hoping that will calm my fears. Is the fear and anxiety normal?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 8:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Perfectly normal. And, having been through this before, you know that there's fear and worry at every stage of the game.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Oh yes I am that way as well it is super annoying even to me.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I think a lot of pregnant women get this - I would worry from the minute I walked out of my ultrasound until I had my next one and then start the cycle again. My twins were early but turned out just fine. Hang in there momma, I'm sure your little one is fine :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2010