who get coustidy of my son?

So my husband was in basic training.i fucked up had sex with a few times. i started falling out of love with him. so i meet another guy we have been talking and everything. and know he is telling me i cant see my son the only way i can is when we are at my moms. he wont even let me get pictures of my son.. Who would get coustidy me or his sister??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to go to court for custody, he doesn't get to decide for you.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Hopefully whoever gets custody can spell.
    Anonymous

• You....Unless you are proven to be an unfit mother or you gave up your rights. Go to the courts before he gets deployed.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• His sister wouldn't even be an equation into the factor you're the mother and if he is not able to take care of the child due to deployment etc the rights should go to you . But you need to go to court infidielity has nothing to do with how you are as a parent. When you go to court it isn't about what you've done to him or him to you ... it's whether you are a good parent or a bad parent or what is in the best interest of the child
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 8:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Why does his family have your son now? I really need to know before I can answer. I can say that he can go to court and IF he proves you unfit, his family can have temp custody until he returns.. The fact that his family has the child now does not sound good, but like I said I don't know the whole story..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Whoever he chooses will get custody.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• my son is with the father. he wont let me see him or anything.. will me and the new guy get put in jail since we are togheter..
    Jaydensmommy127

Answer by Jaydensmommy127 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• jaydensmommy-- WHY would you get put in jail for being with someone new?? That makes no sense whatsoever. UNLESS he's like 12. THEN you'll get put in jail.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• How did he get your son? Are you unfit? Take it to court.
    Anonymous

• because we are still married thats why i asked about me going to jail.. HIm and i are married and we stayed the night at my moms house and he said that he was going to spend time wit him . so i though okay.. but he wont let me have him or nothing know
    Jaydensmommy127

Answer by Jaydensmommy127 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010