In need of some serious help with cloth diapers!

Im getting so frustrated here. Im buying one of each of these to see which ones i like. http://www.momsmilkboutique.com/FBOS.html
http://www.momsmilkboutique.com/BBCoveralls.html

My question, dont i need more then just the inserts that come with them? So when she goes to the bathroom i have to change the insert to a clean one?

dJ031707

Asked by dJ031707 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The only reason you'd need more inserts for the Fuzzibuns pocket diaper is if you would need to put more than one in for extra absorbency. You'll have to change the entire diaper at every diaper change. The other is a cover, you'd need to put a prefold or fitted diaper inside it, you'd then change the prefold or fitted out and if the cover isn't soiled you can reuse it over a new prefold or fitted. If you have more questions, feel free to message me, I've been cloth diapering for about a year now.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• i use gdiapers,,they are cute and have a plastic liner snapped in the inner part and then a "diaper" liner in that. i have a 23 mon. and a 9 mon. in them the only thing is my 22mon. cant wear them at night. they leak. i think boys are more prone to leaking with them its so in a sirect spot..good luck. it takes dedication!
    army7

Answer by army7 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I prefer prefolds and thirsties covers myself. Prefolds are cheap and versatile and Those thirsties bad boys are like the fort knox for poop!
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• an all in one - you'll need to change the whole thing every time. a big pain in the butt.

I preferred fitted diapers and covers. with extra liners for extra absorbancy - especially overnight.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2010