22 weeks pregnant and had some spotting this evening...

Do you think I should be concerned? I have 2 other children and I have never bled during my pregnancies, so this evening when I wiped after using the restroom, I kinda freaked because there was blood. I have high blood pressure that is controlled with medication, and I am diabetic, insulin dependant, and I am also on a blood thinner. I am probably going to call my doc, but I am just curious if I have reason for real concern. What do you think?

jdrae13

Asked by jdrae13 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• cal ur doc right away.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Have you had an ultra sound or had your uterus palpatated to check for placental position?
    Anonymous

• Call the doc/ midwife. Have you had sex recently?

Some women can bleed on and off the whole time they are pregnant and be perfectly fine. Your doc knows you whole situation best and can help figure out what is causing it. It could be something as simple as a reaction from your med or abrasion from sex.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2010