hemorrhoids?? TMI

I think i have hemorrhoid and have never had them. I hurts to sit down, it feels like i need to have a bowel movement but dont and its even painful to walk. No iching tho. How do I get rid of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Witch hazel will help, same thing as what's in Tucks pads...
    angelmama081007

Answer by angelmama081007 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• witch hazel.

My midwife makes an herbal oil blend with lavender and tea tree oil and olive oil. Honestly, a little dab of olive oil on it before bed is really helping me.

Make sure to drink way more water to keep your stool soft. It'll help you when you do have to go to the bathroom.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Tuck pads and up your intake on water
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Increase your fiber intake as well. This will also help soften your stools...a sitz bath will also help. FIll your bathtub with warm water and just sit in it for 10-15 mins. This will soothe the pain. Good luck!!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2010