And then there were two

So we just found out we are expecting number two. Only I am a lil nervous cause our ds is only 7months. And I was on birth control, but somehow we still got pregnant! So anyone else have any this close? I am so nervous about telling people (read our families and friends)!

konnorsmommy09

Asked by konnorsmommy09 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am soon to have 3 children under the age of 3, lol. Feel free to send a message if you feel like talking =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• what BC were you on if you don't mind me asking.. i'm on mirena and feel like maybe it moved and isn't in the right place before, and am scared i'll end up pregnant again.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 9:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I was on the pill
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I have 3, and they are 3, 22 months, and 9 weeks. its not that hard. i got pregnant all 3 times while on BC. somedays are bad, but its pretty easy for the most part. message me if you wanna talk. GL
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2010