Has anyone ever tried muzzy or your baby can read? does it work ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes l have and for the price it better work. I have the baby can read never heard of the other one.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 9:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Why does your toddler need to know how to read?
    Anonymous

• Agreed anon 35!!! This is ridicules! There is NO need for a baby or toddler being able to read - other than to show you are superior than people around you. It isn't 'teaching' them anything - it is showing them how to regurgitate. I think we are making our children grow up WAY too fast as it is - why would I want my 2 year old doing things that 8 year olds can? That is crazy.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Baby can read does work, I did not buy the program but made my own program at home, and was amazed at how my almost 4 year old caught on to the words. If you want to teach your child to read at any age by all means go for it. Look at the public school system there are allot of kids that can NOT read!!! Very sad!!
    racefan88

Answer by racefan88 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2010