well?

I've had one miscarry last year i was only about 7 wks & didnt know til i started bleeding badly. my doc put me on the nuva ring for 2 months just to get me regular. so i stopped BC in Oct. and me and hubby are still ttc. regular periods every month. this month we decided to have sex on the second day of my period and every other day til my supposed period. is this a good idea???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• With my first we had a misscarriage at 5 weeks. I took a test and then a day later had a misscarriage. We wait 2 months and then it took us 5 months before we got pregnant. It takes time. The average time it takes is about 6 months. When you think about it you have to hit the right time. There is only really like 48 hrs you are able to comcieve in a month. Yes haveing sex every other day up your changes. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i also had a m/c last year and thats how we got preg was trying every other day till i got my period i ovalated late so that was a good thing so to me i think every other day is a good idea ttc but this time i ovalated on time and we hardly did it so i thought i wasnt preg so i agree its just getting that 48 hours during the hole month good luck and ill send baby dust your way

baby dust

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• thanks ladies :D
    Anonymous