Don't know what to think?! Help me out ladies! =) May be TMI but we're all adult here!

My AF was supposed to be here on the 9th. It never came, I haven't had any symptoms that I would even get it. I did have a little bit of cramping but I never get cramps when Im on it, or even before. I took a test this past Monday & it was negative. I still havent started but when i went to the bathroom, there was a streak blood, but it was light pink and super light. I wore a tampon to work and it was pretty much clean after I got off. Normally my AF is super heavy and red from day 1 to day 4 and I soak through one within 20 minutes. So, I cant tell if this is my period being super weird or implantation bleeding (I did have that w/DS but i dont remember what it was like). Would you take another test & if yes, when? Sorry for the gross details, but I didnt know who else to ask..

ericalyne

Asked by ericalyne at 10:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It may have been implantation bleeding. Take another test in a few days if your AF doesn't start. Good luck!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• It could be implantation and you could also just be psyching yourself out. I know when I've thought I might be pregnant...my period did weird things on me. Your psychology can totally affect how your body functions. Wait a few more days and then take another test if it doesn't come.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 10:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• id say its implant bleeding. get a 2 pack of test.wait 3 days test then wait 3 more days and test... btw i go with the rule of three..you can use 2 if you like..
    good luck..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I am afraid I am psyching myself out, so I've been trying not to think about it or stress. I just think everything is super weird. If it is my period, I will be super excited if it decided to not be crazy heavy from now on!
    ericalyne

Answer by ericalyne at 11:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• you might have ovalated late i know i thought i was 6 weeks with my last and i was really 3 weeks and 3 days i ovalated late
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2010