anybody great with fashion and making cut outfits?

i'm trying to LAST MINUTE put a photo shoot together for myself for my maternity portraits. i have a great idea of what i want to do , i am just majorly lacking the ability right now to put an outfit together that looks like i want. if you can help message me :)

i have jeans, black boots, and a plaid like b&W coat, and I wanted to buy a cute fashionable stylish umbrella (maybe a tan satin one) to go along with it........but that's not the look i want. i want my belly to be shown off, have fun colors through out my outfit but still keeping it tactful and not distracting from my belly. the shoot is going to be on the streets of downtown with the nice marble buildings and beautiful architecture...(fashion esk....with a vintage feel and class)

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No answers yet