Obama has a fan!

Ellie Light sure gets around.
In recent weeks, Light has published virtually identical “Letters to the Editor” in support of President Barack Obama in more than a dozen newspapers.Every letter claimed a different residence for Light that happened to be in the newspaper’s circulation area.
“It’s time for Americans to realize that governing is hard work, and that a president can’t just wave a magic wand and fix everything,” said a letter from alleged Philadelphian Ellie Light, that was published in the Jan. 19 edition of The Philadelphia Daily News.

Miss Ellie has addresses in Pennsylvania, California, Ohio, New Mexico, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maine, Michigan, and Iowa.

Wonder where she really lives?

See the whole e-mail trail here:

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2010/01/letter_writer_claims_diverse_r.html

29again

Asked by 29again at 11:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• And to ADD the OP's finding...

"In 2008, while at Harvard Law School, Sunstein co-wrote a truly pernicious paper proposing that the U.S. Government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-"independent" advocates to "cognitively infiltrate" online groups and websites -- as well as other activist groups -- which advocate views that Sunstein deems "false conspiracy theories" about the Government.  This would be designed to increase citizens' faith in government officials and undermine the credibility of conspiracists."

LINK

(I think there are quite a few "Ellie's" here on CM! LOL)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:53 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I support Obama....I guess now he has two. :)
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Wow how did I guess she is another wah wah it's all Bush's fault cry baby. Never will this man own what he has done. He has tripled our debt and still UE is above 8%. But will he own it? Hello NO! I find it hilarious she is stealing addresses to do this. I hope she realizes that is against the law.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Been doing some reading, and I found this blog -- http://sisu.typepad.com/sisu/2010/01/these-letters-really-do-strike-that-blame-others-self-pitying-tone-we--have-all-come-to-know-so-well-in-obamas-411-speeches.html Evidently, quite a few bloggers are digging into this, and suspect that is due to a bit of astroturfing!! It is becoming curiouser and curiouser.........
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• This is becoming more interesting the deeper I dig into this...
    Just found this one, which has a likely explanation in it
    http://makesmybrainitch.blogspot.com/2010/01/is-ellie-light-rockin-vote.html

29again

Answer by 29again at 1:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• ROFL.. Note to Liberals in media/DC/etc. ~Your desperation is showing.... ;oP
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Ohhh and isn't her full name Ellie Acorn Light? :oP
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Ellie does live here.........LOL!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• "stealing addresses"? from whom?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 11:52 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• BO has no credibility. Without the "covert" illegal crap he does, there is no way he would have won the election.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2010