Repeatedly getting stomach virus

So I'm going into my 28th week in two days. I've had 3 stomach virus' in the last 2 months!!! It's not morning sickness, mine stopped at 10 weeks. I got it Thanksgiving night, a few days after Christmas, and two nights ago. It last for 12 hours, always starts about the same time(around the time I go to bed or a few hours after), and I throw up every 15-20 mins for 10-12 hours the first time and every 5-10 mins this last time. I'm dying here. This last time I stretched all the ligaments in my stomach throwing up so much! My kids and hubby haven't got it any of these times, so I'm starting to think something is wrong with my stomach! It isn't something I've ate as I've not ate the same thing any of these times. Anyone had anything like this while pregnant?? I'm calling the doctor tomorrow, hopefully they can help, I CAN NOT take a round 4 of this!

Rachell9503

Asked by Rachell9503 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You know morning sickness can come back, right? Or it could be all of the rich foods from the holidays. But yeah you should just call your doctor like you plan on doing.
    Anonymous

• yeah, I know it can come back. But it doesn't last for 12 hours with horrible horrible stomach pain(not baby stomach, like below the breast in the middle stomach), and vomiting every 5-20 mins for 10-12 hours. Then not happen again for a month or so. The first time I had it we called the on call doctor and she said it sounded like a stomach virus or ulcer. Told us what to do for it and come it if it didn't go away, but it did. And I forgot to tell them I got it a second time at my app the other day, then got sick the next night. I thought an ulcer would be blood when vomiting......
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2010