Help! my little girl have diarrea...what to do?

3 days ago my little 2.5 years old girl had three really runny diarreas!! I call the pediatrician and I did everything they told me. You know give her pedialyte, tums and tylenol (she did not have fever). My girl had liquid diet and next day she was fine. A day later, she started again, she has no fever but they are so watery it runs all over her clothes her crib (she was sleeping) it is just gross. Should I take her to the doctor or is it a virus? Anyone has any herbs or other kind of remedy for this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Health

• LIQUID DIET! why would you give her a liquid diet when she is runny. give her banannas. This works for both of my kids. it will stop the runs.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Try giving her bread and rice,carbs. It will bind her up. Milk also helps bind,it does my son anyways.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Thank you guys for your answers. Yes, I was giving her liquid diet cause she was vomiting at first, but now I will try bananas, bread and rice. Thank you again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• the BRATS diet I use it when I have it and my son gets it. Bananna's Rice Applesauce Toast. Liquads are a good Idea to make sure she doesn't get dehydrated but she needs more than that
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 9:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2010