when did your baby start teething

My baby is only 3 months but i have a feeling he is already teething he drools alot cries for no reason chews on his hand when not even hungry i try checking his gums to see if i see anything but nothing seems abnormal is it possible to teeth this early?

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 2 and a half months.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• about 12 months.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• wait, let me rephase that. he started teething around four months of age but his teeth did not come out until he was 12 months. He was a late bloomer.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• Yes it is possible, I have a friend & her baby started teething @ 3 months n she is 5 months now her tooth finally came in. But my 4 month old has & is doing the same has your baby since about 3 months too, but also their saliva glands come in about that time too, so drooling could be from that but mine drools, naws on her toys, bottle, & hand as well for about a month now and she will be 5months on the 4th of Feb. & there is no sign of a tooth yet so it very well could be the start! Hope this helps!!
    KileighsMom

Answer by KileighsMom at 12:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2010