Teething Already?????

my 2 month old is showing signs of teething hes almost 3months old. Hes been drooling alot, chewing on his hands, pacifier, and bottle nipple, hes been extremely fussy and has had trouble sleeping and on and off fevers. Is it really possible that he can be teething this early and what can I do to help the pain I can tell hes in.

krisholl2285

Asked by krisholl2285 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes it is. My son started early also. I think it was between 3 and 4 months. Some babies teeth sooner then most. you may even be able to feel it start coming through if you rub your finger on his gums. A warm wash cloth may help with the pain. some babies even like it cold...my son did not.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My daughter is 3 months and doing the same thing. I plan on giving her Hyland's teething pellets when she starts fussing. I gave them to my 14 month old when he was teething about the same time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My son was 3 months when he started chewing on everything. It's different for every baby. I used the teething pills for my older two boys, but I found the same thing in drops. Much easier and I don't feel like my kid is going to choke!
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Hylands teething tabs
    frozen, damp washcloths
    extra nursing (it is for comfort as much as nutrition)

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My daughter is only 6 weeks old and she is ready to cut a tooth....all babies are different, some are born with teeth! You can try teething tablets but you can also get teething rings and stick them in the fridge so they are cool
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 25, 2010