I'm So F***ing PISSED! (TMI)

I don't know whats up with him! The night before last I accidently took to many of my pain pills (there for my headaches, I'm supposed to take 1 or 2 but, I took them in the dark and ended up taking 3) which is no big deal, I just got a little wacky. Anyway after our 7 week old went back to bed we had sex. It was the best sex in a LONG time. Well last night we ended up having sex again after the 2:30 A.M feeding. It SUCKED! I worked damn hard to make him really got off and I got nothing! Then this morning I brought it up and all he had to say was "I'm sorry" and walked away. Well tonight I was bound and determed to have mine. So I took a shower and invited him in. We washed, and I started to lead him on, which seemed to work. I ended up giving him a BJ (which is rare and he loves). He gets out of the shower and asks if I want ice cream! REALLY ICE CREAM! I WANT YOU TO F*** ME! I don't know what to do maybe I'm just be selfish?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL!!! you are not sellfish. What you have is communication problems. Sit him down and ask him not to walk away until you are done speaking. Tell him what works for you and what doesn't. If you don't tell him then he might assume that all is good.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• KEEEL HIM...HE MUST DIE~!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• tell him you want both of you to orgasm the next time you do it
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• That isn't fair. Damn I would give him shit till you get your nest time. You first then him.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:31 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You should have either 1) Flat out said "F*CK ME", or 2) Starting in on yourself and said "in a minute". I can guarentee either of those answers would have gotten you some reallllllly good action!!
    I think they see too many shows with women saying "oh thats ok", or "as long as you enjoyed it", or the "women don't get off as easily or often as men" ect ect... i have read/seen that sooo much!!! I think it sticks in their mind, that its ok to "roll over and go to sleep" so to say... I have recently learned how to flat out ask for what i want, and say what I mean... and it has gotten me much further than expecting him to get it...
    PennStateMomma

Answer by PennStateMomma at 12:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Start masterbating in front of him and if he asks, tell him since he won't do it, you will and that if he wants to get off in the future, he is on his own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I'd have said "ice cream in bed?" or "Ice cream can wait... I got my dessert right in front of me".
    You messed up telling him you were disappointed in the sex the night before. Seriously, even tho they want to do it, they can't because they're afraid they're going to let you down again. If a man can't please his woman he doesn't feel like a man. And I'm guessing you're young but I can guarantee you that you are not going to get off every single time you have sex.
    If it happens repeatedly, THEN you say something to them about you not getting yours, but not the first time it happens (I've had times where several times in a row I didn't, and that's when I started getting a bit ticked off).
    I'd have played up the ice cream thing and brought it in the bedroom and licked it off of each other.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Your ridiculous. Spend some time worrying about your new baby instead of when your going to get "yours".. there is such a thing as a vibrator!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 25, 2010