Do you think this was a false negative?

My last period was around December 15th. I had sex around the 30. Well lately my boobs have been sore kinda like this tingling burning feeling, the veins are popping out, and I'm noticing stretchmarks i never have before. I had a weird metallic taste in my mouth,my heart would beat fast, and i would get hot randomly but my hands and feet would be insanely cold.My stomach is sore.I had yellowy discharge.I was late for my period by 6 days. Then 2 days ago i started bleeding very lightly(unusual) with little to no cramps (also unusual). The color started as pinkish then goes to a somewhat pink red. It looks kinda sticky looking. I took a pregnancy test today with my friends. The U Check from the 99 cent store. It came out negative. So i don't know if its a false negative or what? Do you think I'm pregnant? How long should i wait to retest? Is this normal? I'm too young to be a mother. But i DO NOT beleive in abortion.

BrittArded

Asked by BrittArded at 12:35 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No comment on the question because i hate questions like this but I just wanted to say...

if you are admitting to being too young to be a mom then why do you have "trying to conceive" listed on your profile as an interest? Makes no sense to me. I TTC when I was ready to be a mommy!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i didnt know what to put. look i just need some answers and help.
    BrittArded

Answer by BrittArded at 1:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• get a better test go to the doctor i hate these questions too but here is the simple fact most women ovualte around day 15 of their cycle you had sex on day 15 so I am going to say that you are most likely pregnant.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2010