Do you enjoy working out?

I always hated it, but then my husband and I got a gym membership and now I am hooked. I can use it as my "alone time" or my "friend time" or even as "date time" with my husband since we rarely leave the kids to actually go out. Who knew that working out could be such a fun time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love it! The treadmill is my stress reliever I do it at least 30 minutes a day during the week. I take water aerobics with a friend 3 days a week and we catch up on life and then go get a tea or snack after wards. I take a Zumba class a few days a week also and love that its a group of moms and we all feel just a bit younger spending an hour dancing lol.

The gym has become my favorite place to go once i drop my youngest at school :)

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I loveee it... I love my tredmill... but It is hard to get time to do it ...I can be in a bad mood and then as soon as I am walking or something I feel a million times better...I cannot wait until the weather is better here so I can start walking with thekids again
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I enjoy some work outs. I love yoga and I love wrestling with my husband...like legit wrestling not code name for sex...it's an amazing upper body work out to do some rapid fire chops and forearms lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I go for 5 mile walks in all kinds of weather...it's the best part of my day even if I'm tired and the weather sucks...it clears my head and refreshes my spirit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I hate it, dread it and can barely make myself do it. I wish I loved it, then I would probably be in better shape!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I love to swim laps. I am in my own little world when I am swimming laps. I like it better than being in a crowded, hot gym. But I also like to walk and use the elliptical. I just prefer to swim.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2010