Do men always act like kids?????

Im so sick of this, I am going to school and working and still doing everything around the house. He works comes home and plays x box. GRRRRRRR its pissing me of.

AshlieBralynn

Asked by AshlieBralynn at 12:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pets

• From my experience, most if not all men work, than drop dead at the first door they open to the house, apt....etc.
    I also see the x-box misused and the way the excuse themselves from anything home-y.
    In all respects I still believe sometimes they are expected to at least sweep the floor once a week, or put their own clothing away.
    And most times if they can, it is nice, and respectful to do dishes to give the mom a feeling of "hey I still give a darn honey".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• lol I love how this is under pets. Yeah, I told my hubby to slow down on the beer tonight9he'll be sorry tomorrow) so he tried to hide it. Then he had a shot of shcnapps and when I asked him about it I told him I could smell it on him so he admitted to it. He's not drunk all the time, and I don't even care if he is, it's just stupid to lie.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• lol soooo funny under pets! but i agree with anon! im not in school this semester, but i was, and im not working as many hours that i was before i had the baby but even then i still did everything, the only thing he did while i worked was to do dishes twice a week. but now that im home all the time, yea he drops dead soon as he is home. and then has the nerve to look at me and say that i have no idea how tired he is......ummm like i never had a life before being a SAHM. i was a single mom for 2 yrs going to school and work both full time while taking care of a newborn by myself. umm i dont recall being glued to the couch when i came home then either lol! do like i do and go on strike! after a week he will be sick of taking care of himself!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Well, no, not ALWAYS! And I find this funny that you posted this question under "pets".
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 5:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I feel like an animal, I want Ashlie time...... I wish he could be in my shoes... Dont get me wrong hes getting better with playing xbox but what about the chores.. lol I shouldnt wash his cloths lmao.... he would be pissed....
    AshlieBralynn

Answer by AshlieBralynn at 9:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2010