DIVORCED MOMS: How much does it cost??

I am filing for divorce, and hope to have it finalized in March (after the legal separation period in my state). We won't have to involve the courts, because we agree on our terms already. My mother has written several divorces before, so she is going to help with mine. I just need to know how much (ballpark) it will cost to file at the courthouse for dissolution of marriage?

Also, again, I have my own paperwork (FREE!) for legal name change. I want to know about how much that costs to file as well? Anyone ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my dh divorced his ex he did it the same way as you are stating and he paid about $300
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• sorry i dont...But I wanted to wish you good luck ! ^_^
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Each city/town/state is different. I am sure you can call your court house or who ever you have to file with & they can give you the answers.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 25, 2010