When you look at your babies....

Sometimes I look at my babies and just want to cry because I love them so much. Am I a total freak? Do you do this too?

I have also found since having my kids that I can't watch anything to do with children hurt or in need without my heart breaking. Like the charity commercials for starving children and whatnot. I look into their little faces on those commercials and see my little ones.... No child should ever have to suffer like that.

Maybe I just need a Midol..but I'm like this ALL the time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Your not the only one! I feel the same way all the time!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Me too.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I'm the same way.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You are not alone! Sometimes my DS will just turn and smile or I'll catch him with that little twinkle in his eyes and I get verry emotional. People should be worried if they don't feel like this!
    colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 2:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• OP here....LOL ok good I'm not totally mental. Must be a mom thing. I remember when I was little my mom would cry at the drop of a hat and we were all like "WTF?" lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I do it too! I thought I'd grow out of it, even now since I have a 10 year old, and I am amazed! loooove my girls!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I do that too.. I have a 2 year old son and I can't watch anything to do with kids that is bad cause my heart just breaks.... I just love him so much i honestly feel lucky to be his mommy...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• yeah I'm the same way. 3 of my kids are adults now and my youngest is 14, and I still feel this way! lol.....and even when I look at old picsof my kids as babies I cry.....
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I don't feel like that all the time but there are certain moments when my 17mo DS is being soooo sweet, like coming up to me and cuddling for no reason and my eyes start tearing up! At times I feel like I'm doing EVERYTHING wrong when it comes to raising him but the moments he does sweet things like that make me realize everything will be just fine :)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2010