Two Periods In One Month?

I'm a 29 year old mother of two. I have my tubes tied and have had them tied for 5 years know. And Ive had my period twice this month. And can't seem to figure out why? This has happened once before last year but just thought it was just change in my age but happing again? Does anyone know why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Health

• ACtually yes that happened to me this month but i think mines caused by stress its been really wierd like 2weeks but it stops and comes back,ive had it happen before also wouldnt worry about it if its not ALOT of blood sorry if tmi. Most likely just stress or something=)
    AmberDawn2009

Answer by AmberDawn2009 at 6:26 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I had a tubal ligation when I was 28 and started having the same problems you are saying after about five years too. It just kept getting worse and worse, and they wanted to do a hysterectomy, but I said no. So they put me on birth control pills which stopped the bleeding- but by that time I was doing acupuncture and decided to give that a try. I stopped the pills and the bleeding went away with acupuncture.
    For me, chinese medicine has done the trick. They found the answers when western did not.
    I highly recommend it.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 9:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• this happens to me about evry 6mths it happens when my time of the month is changing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Ok I dont have my tubes tied but I have and IUD and having 2 periods a month. I am going to my doctor on Friday to figure out what is going on. Its freaking me out. This started to happen after I had my son who is a year old now.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2010