Did anyone think that Paranormal Activity was a Blair Witch knock off?

It reminded me of the whole blair witch hype, low budget trying to make it look real kind of deal. I also thought it was a bit long. A few freaky parts, but a little dissapointed.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 2:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• I was extremely disappointed in that movie.I was always waiting for the"good" part of the movie to happen. I was bored to death.
    Cak3Decorator

Answer by Cak3Decorator at 5:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I haven't seen it yet, but I remember the first time I saw the previews for it on tv, I immediately thought it looked to be done in the style of Blair Witch. I have it on my dvd rental list, so I'll get around to seeing it eventually.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I haven't seen Paranormal activity but i can totally understand, We get netfix and our last few movies have been CRAPPY. They strat out good, but end up dragging on or not making any sense......" Gamer" , "The way of War" , The International.....just to name a few. Maybe its like a movie slump....LOL i hope you find a good one!
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:49 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I thought Paranormal activity was actually real. It seemed creepy and all. till the hubby went online and searched for evidence. It was fake, aye it broke my heart lol I felt kinda ignorant but meh... $17 wasted.
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 2:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Never seen it, LOL No desire to either.
    Anonymous

• I would watch Paranormal Activity. There is no way it could be as stupid as the Blair Witch Project.
    Anonymous

• Never watched Blair Witch but I agree with what you said about Paranormal Activity. Totally disappointed and soooooo wasnt scared.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I haven't seen it yet either- but since its been out on DVD no one seems to say anything good about it, so I think we'll pass....

Anonymous

• I don't want to hear that! Lol I'm looking forward to seeing it! (Or was!) Lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• That movie sucked!!My brother in law and his girlfriend both swear up and down it was real.My husband and I felt it was one of the worst movies we've seen in a while.All this hype to build it up as the scariest movie you will ever see and it was just crap.What a disappointment.
    barndogsgrl

Answer by barndogsgrl at 2:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2010