In your opinion, why is there so much DRAMA on CM?

Is it an over abundance of pregnancy/PMS hormones? The mix of so many different parenting styles thrown in one place? Too many bored women who lack excitement and have to get it somewhere? Or is it just a woman thing? LOL!

I think it may be the pregnancy hormones, considering the most drama seems to be on the pregnant/ newcomer boards. LOL..... I just fall in the bored catergory myself... :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I think so too. Now some questions will get in a heated debate no matter if its male or female. When you beleive in something you think is important you tend to want to bribe the others in thinking alike.
    As for some things I have seen before; its common practice..if you see anyone that you think is disobeying the CM rules report them... period. This is their job to deal with this.
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 5:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I think that it is also a form of venting so that we don't take out our frustrations on our families. I have the venting and pregnancy hormones to blame for why I get upset. LOL I just try not to take it too serious I know that the moms on the other end aren't horrible mean people.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I think it starts because other mothers on here are not very nice to begin with. If you ask a question, and they dont like it then they let you know you're an idiot. I feel like high school, all the popular or clique run together and us normal down to earth mothers are treated as scum. I dont even get on here anymore because i've been chewed out by know it alls too many times. I seem to have a problem with the older mothers on here, those are the ladies who've yelled at me, but i agree about the teenage mothers too, I just the wish it was welcoming on here, but its not so Oh well. Leave it to the know it all mean people to mess up a great site.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• There are a lot of moms on here that think their way of raising their kids is the only way to raise kids. When you come on here and have different ways of doing things, they freak out on others.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• thats easy..there is a computer screen in the middle of me and you.really i could say anything i wanted to and post anon and get away with it and you would never know who i was,and the woman who post things and put there name.really what are we going to do?yell at them back?ya but who cares.i bet one on one its a different story.either that or woman are REALLY what i think they are.i hope not....
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 8:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Going to post again...to me there are several reasons why...sometimes people take what could be a friendly debate and turn it into an arguement. You cant read tone and intent in typed words. Some people just like to cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble. Sometimes we all can be just a little crabby. Louise2 I agree with you 100 percent. There is nothing wrong with being passionate about something but sometimes we're blinded by what we know is right for us that it should be right for everyone. And not all the drama here is started by teen moms. Let's see if this gets deleted again. : )
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• 1) lack of self-control 2) need for attention 3) passionate beliefs about a particular topic 4) anonimity of the 'net 5) disregard for others' opinions 6) need to be right even if that means shouting another person down 7) lack of tact 8) any and all combinations of the above and some I didn't think of.

What it boils down to for me is that the only person whose behavior I can control is my own. . . so I don't engage with the drama queens.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 9:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I think a lot of people have trouble communicating in writing. Some lack basic skills like typing and spelling. Others lack the ability to read in tone and assume that somebody is being more difficult than they really are. Many time something starts because somebody didn't read the post as it was meant.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Because you have a million women together- expressing ideas about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. And, we have the anonymous option.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2010