I want to learn to scrapbook

I want to make scrapbooks for my kids 7 years and 10 months.. But I don't know where to start!!! Ideas please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You can buy whole kits to make a scrapbook with. It will have the background pages and embelishments. The whole thing will have the same theme, too. I made one with a kit once and was very pleased with how it turned out. I believe I got the kit at Wal Mart. Beware, scrapbooking can be addictive! Have fun with it!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Yes I agree. Scrapbooking can be very addicting and over time expensive as well. I've almost gone to all digital scrapping. Considering how many free downloadable kits can be found online its much cheaper for me. I recommend searching groups. There are several on here about scrapping and crafts that can give you lots of ideas and answer questions. Happy Scrapping. And yes, you can get whole themed kits from WalMart and craft stores too.
    MsEmsMom110

Answer by MsEmsMom110 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• there is a great on-line site that has many experienced scrapbookers called scrapjazz.com. On the site, there is a beginning part of the site that will help you with getting started. Just stay out of the louge if you don't want to deal with drama...:)

BTW, the gallery of ideas over there is awesome. One of the best.

I am an addicted scrapbooker....and am proud of it!!!
    PSCreates

Answer by PSCreates at 3:37 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Hi, I have a digital scrapbooking site that combines digital with traditional and storybooking. So you can check it out at http:///www.scrapbooking-plus-stories.com and you just might find some great ideas to get started.

good luck! Pat
    Pat964

Answer by Pat964 at 4:12 PM on May. 29, 2010