A pregnancy ?

I am 19 weeks pregnant and I have started feeling the baby @ 16weeks but I dont know if im suppose to worry if I dont feel the baby moving everyday.

kristiH

Asked by kristiH at 8:23 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• nah, mine @ that stage would move for a couple of days then stop, it still moving you just aren't feeling it. Enjoy this time, soon you'll feel every hiccup lolsmile

Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:36 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• with all three of my pregnacies I felt the baby move early but it wasn't everyday until a little later. tell the doctor next time you go and they will be able to tell you for sure :-)
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 8:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Not being that far along there is really nothing to worry about, I felt it off and on. I would just ask your doctor about it. Or just call the doctors office and ask them they would be more help...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• no..dont worry once you get to a certain point the dr will instruct you to lay and relaxe everydya during a certain time of day forf like a hr and if you dont feel the baby move like 10 times to call them...buts thats not for like 4 more weeks or so.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• btw i iz 19 weeks too and i feel the baby move but sometimes i just dont pay attention to it and wont feel it move ..make since??? like shes moves everyday but after a while you get so used to the feeling she may move you just dont notice it that much anymore and then go wait...did she move today at all?? and really she did, you just kinda overlooked it.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:23 AM on Jan. 25, 2010