did you get prego on purpose even though he was against it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Um no.   Both our children were planned and wanted.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:30 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• no, i wouldnt do that to my husband or unborn child
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 8:31 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• No that is just wrong on so many levels
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I've never been that desperate to hold onto a man, but if that's the only way to hold onto a man good luck, it doesn't work that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Why on earth would someone willingly have an unwanted child? What a horrid thing to do to fellow humans.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:26 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I sure did NOT, even though he thought I did for the longest. (He now realizes how immature he was being, and has apologized)HOW? It's not as if I lied to him about being on birth control. He knew full well that I was not. I told him when I had to stop b/c after our daughter was about 2.5-3 years old, because my body was just not acting well with it. I did not want him thinking I was doing anything behind his back. When I stopped b/c before I got pg with our son, I even told him that IF I did end up pregnant, there was no way in the world I was going to have an abortion. (I had one when our daughter was 4 months old and I was 13 weeks pg. One of the biggest regret of my life.), but I would get my tubes tied. Sure enough, I got pregnant. Gave him the option of leaving, and he said there was no way he was going to leave me, even though he wasn't too happy that I was pg at first. As soon as I started to show, it was all good.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 9:35 AM on Jan. 25, 2010