I need a very good foundation to cover blotches and redness does anyone know of a good one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use cover girl. It's the one in the long blue case, not the one in the bottle, and it works really well for me. I've got freckles and it lightens them up a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I use bare minerals. it works great for me!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I've used Sheercover, and oh my goodness that stuff rocks!!!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Can you be more specific with what skin type you have and other issues you might want to address? i.e. Oily, combination, dry, sensitive, acne, wrinkles, radiance, etc? I've tried a large variety, so I might be able to help you out if you are more specific.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:39 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• my sister has very bad acne. She has tried everything under the sun.. the only thing she found that works near perfectly is, Hello Flawless by Benefit. You can get this at Sephora (in JC Penny's) or at Macy's.

http://www.examiner.com/x-3164-DC-Health-and-Beauty-Examiner~y2009m4d10-Hello-Flawless-foundation-powder
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• THIS FROM POSTER OF THE ? i believe i may have ROSACEA if you have heard of it, in my case my cheeks get red in cold weather, and when i get warm, it hasnt been diagnosed but im positive i have this i also get red flushing when im stressed out ive tried the green tinted stuff but its such a hassel if theres a foundation that will help i would like to try that thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• BAREMINERALS FROM AVON- It's inexpensive and it works GREAT!
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Msg me, I may be able to help you.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2010