why would a women?

I had my period twice this month and not sure why. I'm not under any stress nothing to make it come two times in one month? It will be 6 years this march that Ive had my tubes tied. I have read that you can get preg 6 to 7 years after having them tied?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Health

• I have mine twice a month sometimes too. I'm not sure why. The only thing I could say to do is go to the doctor to get checked out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i have had 2 a month, most likely due to stress.
    how old are you? could you be experiencing pre menopause?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I had a tubal ligation when I was 28 and started having the same problems you are saying after about five years too. It just kept getting worse and worse, and they wanted to do a hysterectomy, but I said no. So they put me on birth control pills which stopped the bleeding- but by that time I was doing acupuncture and decided to give that a try. I stopped the pills and the bleeding went away with acupuncture.
    For me, chinese medicine has done the trick. They found the answers when western did not.
    I highly recommend it.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 9:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I just turned 29 last weekend. I would love to go see the doctor but I cant due to not having health insurance. Thank you both for your in put...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2010