listen ladies i have a male friend that has herpes. The problem is he is trying to give it to every female he can. His thing is somebody gave it to me now i'm going to give it to who ever. I got his phone one ds

day and read his text (just being noisy.) My question do I let them know or just mind my own buisness? I have there phone number because I think it is wrong. I would want somebody to tell me.

officerdouglas

Asked by officerdouglas at 8:59 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Health

• If that were me being one of the women I would like to know. But also the friend that has the herpes is going to be mad at you for going threw his stuff. I know I would be if a friend of mine did that to me. But its also good that someone knows of what is going on. And say you did call one of the women in his phone and told her what was up and she didnt believe you and tells the friend about you calling her and telling her that is she going to believe you or him? Guess it would be up to that women to decide who she wants to believe. But I would also talk to the friend who is going to do this, and tell him that its not any other womens fault but for the one who gave it to him and she knew about it. And shouldnt sperd this around to everyone he can just becasue hes upset and mad, and tell him its not going to prove anyting and sooner or latter someone will chech on to what he is up to and could get the law invaled. If nessacary
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I don't know if you made this up or what- but I would stay out of it for the most part. You don't necessarily know that he even has herpes for a fact. People make stuff up to sound interesting all the time. If you went around telling people he did, you could be guilty of slander.
    If you know or hang around these women, I'd just say things in conversation of how many people are being so trusting and not using condoms, etc.
    if you don't use condoms, you are just keeping yourself open to all kinds of consequences and I would imagine these women know that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You want to be responsible for the inevitably had outcome this would have on them both? Keep your nose out of everyone else's business and just worry about yourself not being trustworthy and snooping around in other people's stuff.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Id call the health department and let them know what he says he is doing. That is a horrible thing. If someone got it and then later found out he had it and knew he could ge tin to trouble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Thanks u both for the advice. People can be so cruel I hope nobody does me like that. Or even try to warn me and I was just to stupid to listen.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 9:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Allergic 2stupid shut the hell up. We are real good friends he know I was looking through his phone. I told him I wanted to look through his phone to be noisy. I just don't like the fact that he might get a real good woman and mess her life up. But as long he get with bitches like u then yeah I will mind my buiness. Hell I wish u was on his bitch.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 9:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Whatever. YOu need to get a life.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:52 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Keep running your mouth bitch. When I ask a question don't answer it.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 9:59 AM on Jan. 25, 2010