How does one get motivated to work out on a dreary, cloudy, rainy, overcast, not sunny sleepy day?

WatermelonNerd

Asked by WatermelonNerd at 9:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i try to go first thing in the am, before i am fully awake and thinking!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Oh, I don't have a gym membership...It's a Richard Simmons work out dvd. I really need to get off my fah tass and get moving!
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 9:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I just finished. I got up and put my shorts on and went for it...in front of my TV. I have the walk away the pounds DVD. I was going to go out to the club and exercise and then get groceries, but I decided to exercise in front of the TV instead, and we'll have leftovers tonight. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 9:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Oh I don't know!! I find a way to use every health problem as a excuse! Believe me I have many! So I sincerely hope you find a rainbow and way to get it done!! But the weather has been impossible! Us being jobless and hopeless here doesn't help either! Take Care! Hope you get to it!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:51 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I workout first thing in the morning before the sun's up (I am in Canada....lol) and before any other distractions of the day pop up.

I live for my workout dvds.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Exercise first thing in the morning. Set your alarm, put out your workout clothes and shoes the night before. Put them by your bed where you will see them first thing in the morning. Exercise actually boosts your mood, so it will possibly make the day seem a little bit brighter, and give you more energy too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Early work outs pump you up for the day and keep you energized!! GL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2010