Why do people ask a question on a public forum and then get mad when you answer?

I mean, if you're asking for advice on a public forum, obviously you need help, so why do you get mad when people give you the advice you're looking for, and then send you a private message ripping you apart for answering the question? If you don't want help, don't ask!!

Bethsunshine

Asked by Bethsunshine at 9:31 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• maybe they felt that you were rude-
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 9:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Because they sometimes just want to hear what is already in the head. If you dont agree with them or if you suggest something else they report you saying you are attacking them blah freakin blah. I know how you feel tho. Very Childish people on here sometimes. If they message you beign butt holes report them then block them.

My persoanl example from just recently I told someone to go to the Er that noone could tell her what was wrong with her here. She got mad and reported me. Cafemom deleted me because I was " being rude" Which was bull so whatever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Generally, they are looking for someone to reinforce their beliefs, not contradict them.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I wasn't rude. I was pointing out medical and scientific evidence and so was everyone else and she got ticked and PM'd them too. If I had said half of what I was thinking, THEN that would have been considered rude, but I held back.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• That's why I post like this Anonymous

Some women just want sugar coated answers. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I just learned on one post that everyone bashed this person almost to tears & finally after she had enough she said I didnt Post that. I dont undrstand except thaat her id on Cafe-Mom got stolen because I just dont know but believ this individual.
    Jodie269

Answer by Jodie269 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i know and isn't it so annoying when they try to turn the tables on you if you don't agree with them? some people are just looking for 'yes men' to agree with them and make them feel better about themselves
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2010