Do you have an exciting day ahead?

I am so excited I can hardly contain it... We find out today if we are pre-approved to buy our first home! We've been waiting for this day for three years!

Do YOU have an exciting day ahead of you?

Iskkra

Asked by Iskkra at 10:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get to go downtown (oh god the horrors! parking is outrageous) and apply for our business license, GST numbers, and home occupancy permit (home business)

and some laundry, shovel the walks, get the monkeys to school....all that fun 'mom' stuff.

have FUN buying a house!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I'm babysitting and that's about it! lol Already cleaned the house, just pretty much a laid back day for me.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Sounds ilke you do have an exciting day - good luck to you and good luck house hunting lskkra!!

My day is very routine and boring-- the kids are in school, I have 6hrs of work to do today (I am a WAHM), I also have laundry, dishes, cleaning to do and have to pick the kids up from school, and think of something to fix for supper. I will probably make Grandmas casserole as that is fairly quick, easy and I have all the ingredients. Plus I love it and have not had it for a while.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• ummm no bedrest untill drs appointment to find out whats going on with my baby..we are 19 weeks and contracting...and to find out if i have to be on perm bedrest till delivery or semi bed rest, if i can still work or if i have to quit..kind of a pins and needles day for us..
    good luck thos.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Nope. I'm supposed to be sleeping for nightshift but I'm here instead. Doh..
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• LOL well I get to do something different around the house at least. The house is clean, other than laundry, so I'm pulling out my huge rubbermaid container of photos (dating back probably 20 years) and organize all of them. I'm looking forward to having fun looking at the old pictures! Congrats on the new home! Have fun shopping :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:44 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Thanks, ladies... But we've already found our home, so we're all done shopping! We just need the pre-approval to get the inspection done, so we can put in our offer! Its so exciting... I'm sitting here, staring at my email inbox, just waiting for that email to come, giving me the (hopefully) good news! Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'd say we've got about an 80% chance of getting an automatic "yes"...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 10:53 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I will be going grocery shopping, woohoo!! That's my exciting day!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My children and husband have a stomach virus. Not excited about today in the least!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Oh yeah...if you call getting paperwork finished and finding the stuff I need to declare bankruptcy...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2010