feeling the baby move?

I am almost 20wks pregnant and off and on i do feel movements but not all the time. this is my second pregnancy. i feel movement but its really low down, is that ok, when should i start feeling it more as in all the time and stuff? i cant remember all this stuff lol my first child is almost 5yrs old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think it's normal, and i think within the next 3 weeks you will be feeling the baby move a lot more :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• It sounds normal to me. I'm 22 and a half weeks right now but I went to the doctor when I was 21 weeks for an ultrasound. My little girl was kicking and moving while they were trying to see her goodies and I didn't even feel a thing. So youR baby could be moving at times and you just don't feel it. Remember to talk to your Dr. if you feel that something's not right because every pregnancy is different. CONGRATS!!!
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 11:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i am 22 weeks now, and i have never felt any movement like this before, and my last pregnancy was twins. you sound normal, and you will most likely feel more movement soon, and there will be times where you don't notice any...doesn't meant there isn't any.
    good luck and congrats!
    don't worry!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Im 27 weeks with my second child and I have been feeling her move since I was about 19 weeks. After the first time I felt her move I never felt her stop lol she is a wild child compared to when I was pregnant with my son but I also was drinking allot of caffiene at the time and now that I have stoped for the past month her movements have slowed down allot. I dont know if thats cause shes getting bigger or me not drinking caffien any more. I would say within the next 4 weeks you will be able to feel her daily. I would be concerned if I didnt feal my daughter move daily right now but Im a litte further then you are too. And yes its very normal to feel her very low cause thats where they start growing is way down by your pubic bone. I was in shock when I knew how low she was cause my doctor was even hurting me feeling my pubic bone mesuring the uterus via U/S. Enjoy your pregnancy cause its over befor you know it :) Congrats!!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I didn't feel it till I was at 22 weeks.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2010