HAVE U EVER FELT THIS?

I NEED SOME HELP .... I HAD MY BABY ABOUT 4 MONTS AGO.. BUT NOW I AM FEELING ALL KINDS OF SIGN OF PREGNANCY AND 4 DAYS NOW I'VE BEEN FEELING LIKE BABY KICKS IN MY TOMMY... SO I BOUGHT A PREGNANCY TEST BUT IT WAS NEGATIVE. BUT I STILL FEEL EEEEWWWWWW AND I AM WITNESSING BABY KICKS CAN I BE PREGNANT EVEN THOUGHT THE TEST SAID THAT IM NOT?

Xiomie

Asked by Xiomie at 10:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• You wouldn't feel a new baby kick this soon. It's probably your uterus quivering. It happens after birth for a while. You are fine. If in doubt see your dr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• OKAY THANK U I WAS ABOUT TO FREAK....NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON... THANK U
    Xiomie

Answer by Xiomie at 11:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I call those "Phantom Baby Kicks", lol.... I had them for over two years after my daughter was born via c-section. It is the uterus contracting back to it's normal shape and size, etc. It takes your body two years minimum to recover from child birth... so expect to feel that from time to time. = )

Congrats on the new baby!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• gasssssssssss
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i swear to god stuff moves (like organs that got smashed during preg) what you are feeling is normal. it happens to many of us. you prolly arent preggers. i have felt that kicking feeling so strongly that i stopped in my tracks and grabbed my gut. i was not pregs. but something moved, i am sure of it.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• phantom kicks are totally normal. Now if you don't get your period.. go see your doctor!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2010