are there any millitary wives on quick question for ya?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hi! What's your question hun?
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Yes?? Hubby is in the Army if its a question about the Army.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Surly whats your question??
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My sisters husband says he is in the army but hasnt been paid in months. He had told her they were supposed to move Jan 26 to Texas. Today he flew out by himself to find a place for them to live when the army moves them. He said he will be gone at least 2 weeks. He has cheated before and I find his story to be very strange. He was already in the National Guard before this and has been deployed twice and then move to another state for a year and half by him self after his last deployment as soon as he got back. In the last 6 years he hasnt been home longer than 2 weeks at a time. I am starting to wonder if he doesnt have another family he is taking care of. Does this sound about right to you all. My sister has 4 little kids that she has been left with and I think she just believes everything he says because she doesnt know what else to do. She just had a baby in Oct. and he was gone again before the baby was even a week old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• If he is in the Army and hasn't been paid for months he is a dumb f*ck! The FIRST missed pay can be fixed, ASAP. Your sister needs to do some snooping. All this sounds very fishy. And if he IS active duty, he can and will get in a shit ton of trouble if he's got another family. Reported and proven adultery is way against Army regs. What have they been living on? Does she have an ID card? Do they live near a base, and use the military facilities? This is all, wrong. She really needs to do some snooping. She has every right to know what's going on with her husbands career. The military has so many places that can help her, like ACS. And that is where she will get all kinds of information. She should also be able to go on a website, can't remember what it is, and search for him. If he's active duty, it will be there. Tell her to look in his wallet, for an active duty ID card.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• The only time I have ever heard of someone not getting paid for months is when they have an article 15. Which is a no no. It means you screwed up so your punishment would be no pay and like 45 days of extra duty,depending on what you did. When my husband got stationed somewhere, he had to stay there while he was processing and processing took like 2 weeks. So, I dont see why he wasn't already in Texas....Why would he move to a different state by himself? 2 weeks for leave sounds about right to me. Anyways, it sounds fishy to me.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Even with an Art 15, they would just leave the family with no money. I can see them docking his pay, and always the extra duty, but the army will not just abandon a family like that.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• there are a lot of loop holes in this story. i am not sure about the not getting paid part. i know after returning home sometimes they do screw up your pay from non dpeloy pay.and i know if he just joined the Army from NG then it could also screw up his pay..but ive never heard of it being 6 months worth.sometimes i do hear of soldier going b4 the family to find a place to live and then flying or having them travel to where he is at. but i agree something sounds wrong, can she access his mypay account..this can tell alot..if i were here id call someone and snoop. definalty. he can seriously get in a shit load of trouble if there is anouther family..like rank taken,payloss, jail time trouble..if i were her tho id be callin someone and talking to someone..does she know anything about his unit or anything?? i know everything about my husbands rank unit supervisor. how to get ahold of ppl. if she knows nouthin this 2 is a red flag
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• and i agree too theyy give you two weeks of leave. like i said tho i have heard of ppl going ahead and looking for a place so there families are not lving in a hotel room for two weeks. however id go with. and live in the hotel for two weeks. i dont dare be seperated for longer than i absolutly have have have to. aka deployment or training or whatever...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I've never heard of someone in the army not being paid for months! EVER!!! Usually they screw up pay, but they always pay! Does she still have insurance? A military ID card? When we moved, they moved all our stuff, we got on post houseing and everything.... does he even have orders? This soudns very strange to me!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2010