For those who have/had time warner/road runner

I have a horrible sore throat and cannot call them to ask about cancellations. My husband is deploying very soon and I need to cancel my internet service, since where im moving to its not available. Can anyone tell me how much if anything did it cost you to cancel?

armywife2009101

Asked by armywife2009101 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• Question: Do you have to sign a contract for the Road Runner service, and is there a fee for canceling the service?

Answer: 

Contracts are not required to activate Road Runner Internet service and there is not a fee to disconnect the service. However, if you choose to sign a Price Guarantee that will keep your Road Runner price the same for an extended period, there will be a fee for canceling the service. Please go to our Pricing & Packaging page for more information on Price Guaranteed packages.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• deployment orders are generally ok for them to waive the disconnection fee with the price lock. I asked them about it before I locked in. Just take a copy in to them and show them.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 11:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Thank you ladies.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i thought there was no contracts with time warner? at least i dont have a contract with them.
    najar1

Answer by najar1 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My husband said that he signed a year contract....so I have no idea lol
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2010