Anyone else NOT have an addictive personality?

I dont get addicted to anything. I smoked a little in high school, decided to quit and did that same day.
I use to drink ALOT decided to quit and did, Last time I drank anything was last Sept. at my friends bday party.
I can drink a soda and then go months without one and not "crave" it.
I dont eat junk food. I dont crave any fast food.

My friends think I am crazy that I should be addicted to something anything, but I just dont get addicted to things.
Heck lol I havent even had chocolate in months LOL.
Anyone else not have an addictive personality?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm very similar to you - I've never really been addicted to anything. I smoked for a short period of time when I was young and quit the day I decided to, went through a period where I drank a lot but drink hardly ever now, i love chocolate but I don't go out of my way to have it and can live without. My grandfather was an alcoholic, so I thought there was always a possibility I might have a hard time with something, but I never have. Of course, I've never tried drugs, nor do I plan to!

Answer by missanc at 11:46 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• LOL I have never tried drugs either, Im not that stupid. LOL
    OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I do smoke cigarettes, and I have for 6 years. BUT other than that...I have tried several drugs and drink alcohol occasionally...but most of the drugs I tried (including cocaine, extacy, snorting pills, marijuana, etc.) never affected me...I could snort coke and not get high, I could take three extacy pills and not get high....I tried them all but did not continue to do them...I don't have an addictive personality except when it comes to nicotine lol
    Anonymous

• maybe you have an addition to independence and not being addicted to things.... i have quit everything i have ever done (smoking, drinking, etc...) i dont think that means that i dont have an addictive personality. i just think i have the strength to overcome obsticals.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I am not addicted to anything. If I am, it is only because I want to be. Smoking was no biggie for me either. I could smoke a pack today and never touch one again. I guess I don't have it in my personality either.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I guess I am somewhat addited to alcohol. I can go months & then it hits me. I smoked for years & quit & have never wanted to again. I smoke alittle medicine,not too often. but am definetely not addicted to it.
    Jodie269

Answer by Jodie269 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2010