i have two major questions please help ~

i have two questions #1.from what i can remember my last period was 3/8/2008 i remember having sex right before my period (5days)3/3/2008 well i had my first ultrasounds at 5weeks (april 17)and they said my due date is 12/13/2008 than i had one at 13 weeks that said my due date is 12/6/2008 do any of these due dates add up to me conceiving the 3rd (5days before my period)or did i conceive after wards and what are my chances of conceiving before my period? 15weeks and i been having braxton hicks contractions all day is this normal??they have been non stop i went to the er and all they said was its discomfort!my back is killing me and these contractions hurt

Asked by needanswers715 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The back pain you are feeling is from the baby lying on your hips. Hayden was like that my entire pregnancy! Your due dates are based on the baby's length. It will change again at your next sonogram.
    As far as when you got pregnant. It can really happen anytime of the month!

Answer by Haydensmom326 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Be sure you are drinking plenty of water and getting some rest off your feet during the day.

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• there is a difference between how far along you are and how old the baby is.. its based on conception.

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• if they have changed your due date to the 6th of dec then that would put your conception date at the 15 of march so that would be after your pd and that is normal. but if your due date is the 13th of dec then that would put your conception date on march 22 and would make you 15 weeks and 4 days along. its hard on due dates cause mine has changed 3 times and im 30 weeks tomorrow and my due dates dont match up with my pd and when we did thing so it all depends but that what im getting. im a nurse and now alot about it so i hope i helped you....

Answer by beketa at 11:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I have had 2 ultrasounds since I have been pregnant. One dd is 1/9 and one is 1/14. They told me that ultrasound machines do have a margin of error they account for. A week isnt much anyway. I wouldnt be too concerned. As far as your braxtons hicks....I have been pregnant 2 times before and with my first they were more noticeable that my sencond pregnany. I was very uncomfortable.

Answer by hollster at 3:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2008