How to find a good job that is real from home?

MrzPa814

Asked by MrzPa814 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• Always check them on the Better Business Bureau and ask around about them. I worked with melaleuca for a while and loved it, but I got antsy always being home so I went back to work and love having my new job. = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I don't know what state you are in, but alpine access works in certain states. It didn't work out well for me, because they have ways of trying to make you work off the clock claiming that it's OK because you don't have to drive to work which I thought was baloney.
    That and due to the lack of communication and badly written memos, they have a tendency to dock you for doing things that they never really told you not to do-

Hate to be negative, but that was my experience.
    Many people love it though, you may want to try it.

Anonymous

• Check out my profile and my journal. I have a great job from home I am more than willing and happy to share with you!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 12:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I work from home selling Mary Kay. I love being able to help other women feel good about how they look. Its fun and really sells itself.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I work from home, and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I work at home with my own business I started back in March. I love it and work around my 5 and 3 year olds.There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you more information and help you work at home, too! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2010