What can I get my boyfriend for our anniversary that he can't use for about 2-3 months? (Read To Understand, lol)

Okay, so our anniversary is this Saturday and my boyfriend already got me a gift (a sweetheart even if he doesn't want to admit it, lol). Problem is, I am 7 months pregnant and I don't fit into ANYTHING. lol. Well, I assume he has gotten me some type of clothing because he said it won't fit now and I am going to hate it until the baby is born (April 1, 2010) but once hs is born I will love it.
So I was thinking fair is fair... I want to get him something he can't use for 2-3 months (as we all know I won't automatically be able to fit into my old clothes right after he is born) as a gift too, lol.

What are some ideas?

I thought of some real slinky lingerie with a note that says "I'll put this on when he is 1 month old" or something, lol.

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 12:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Seasonal hunting license if he likes to hunt or fish?
    My hubby's personal favorite was home made coupons ranging in everything from breakfast in bed to hardcore whoopie lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Concert tickets or sporting good tickets. I think buying lingerie with the idea that you're going to want to put it on 1 month post partum is fairly naive.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 12:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Calling me naive is rude don't you think? But thanks for the ideas.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Hey now some people are lucky to wear stuff one month post partum. I was one of them, so no, I don't think you are being naive. The idea of tickets is a good one too. What if you get him a gift certificate to Vicky's and have him pick something out for you? That way he can use it, but not really "use" it until you say so lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• See? Now we are on the same page! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I want it to be something for him, but I can't think of anything he can't use for 2-3 months, gggrrrr..... stupid man gifts, lol.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Tickets to an event is really the only thing I can think of. There's really nothing I can think of that you can't use immediately, except for a ticket to an event, since it will have a date on it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• A diaper bag full of everything he'll need to take care of the kid.
    Anonymous

• Get something that he can do but you can both make a day of, so no one loses out!! Something like a racing car experience, balloon ride, helicopter flying lesson, not sure wot he's into but you can google - experience days, there are millions!!!

Then just buy yourself some nice lingerie but don't tell him, just surprise him with it at the end of the night!!! Another nice idea (quite cheesy lol) I did this for my husband and he loved it!! At the end of the evening, spell out something short but romantic with tea light candles, I did - U N ME 4EVA BABY, then when dark (obv!!) light them n put out the lights, n shout him into the room with only the candles and you looking very sexy in ur new lingerie!! I hope this was of some use to you and sorry for going on a bit - I just like to help

Good luck n hope yous have a fab time xxxxxxxxxx
    wee_pink_chick

Answer by wee_pink_chick at 1:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• how do you have an anniversary with a boyfriend?
    Anonymous