14weeks.. so sleepy.

so im 14 weeks pregnant and i swear it doesnt matter how long or how little i sleep.. nor does it matter if im fully rested when i get up.. im worn out within an hour or two of being awake. im finding it really hard to stay awake at work. will this get any better? :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It usually gets better. Try not to over exert yourself though. This is nature's way of making sure you cut back while expecting.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• yeah it usually gets better. i was like that in my first pregnancy from like week 5 through week 15, i think. it's been a few years so i can't remember exactly.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i know what ya mean i work in a hotel and this time of year is so slow and lets just so im happy i have my laptop to keep me some what a wake i already to day fell asleep at work and all i seem to do i feel is sleep im 15 weeks so i know how you feel i think i ask this samething when i was in my 14 week lol but your not alone
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I'm 15 weeks now and feel the same way, but I've been this way throughout all of my pregnancies. I try to do as much as I can when I can, because I know the energy won't last long!

Answer by missanc at 1:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2010