pregnant or birth control?

January 7th I got my IUD taken out. I then got the NuvaRing and the doctor said to put it in when I got home so I did. She said for the next week either don't have sex or use a condom. Well me and my hubby had sex on January 10th without protection and he finished in me. Now fast forward to the past few days I'm having nausea, bloating,cramping, acid reflux(which i only seem to get when i'm pregnant) back ache, headache, tired, more hungry, peeing more. Do you think it's possible I got pregnant that fast? I did take a test, but i'm thinking it would be way to early for a test to show up positive. (fyi when i got pregnant with my son i started having the acid reflux/heartburn the week after we conceived him)

kyleighsmama07

Asked by kyleighsmama07 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yea it can happen instantly and without notice..and yes it'd be wayy to early to take a test. wait a few weeks and then test..but all that could be signs of pregnancy.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Sounds like you are just adjusting from one birth control form to another. When I had my IUD removed, I had a lot of those symptoms, too.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 2:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i wouldn't risk it take out the ring and test in a week or two, then go from there.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:12 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• thanks. ya i took out the ring yesterday, so i had it in for a little under 3 weeks. i'm still getting the acid reflux/heartburn which sucks. they say a couple days after removing you should get a period right?
    kyleighsmama07

Answer by kyleighsmama07 at 7:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2010