Screwed by CVS Pharmacy?

Anyone else here ever worked for CVS and been completely screwed over by them? Spouse or other family member been screwed over by them? I need to talk to someone about this, someone who understands.

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ummmmm, yep, I have friends that have been screwed outta there jobs(that were good workers!)....I quit after 4 years because of my boss at the time liked to share WAY too much info....and my husband whom was the asst. manager for over a year was basically told he sucked at it(then why would you keep him that long??)(He has also been a CVS employee for going on 8 years now.

**I went anon....my DH STILL happens to work for that crap hole!!**
    Anonymous

• Get to the source by contacting Customer Service

Anonymous

• Ha well they screwed me out of my last paycheck. They seriously messed up my tax w-2. And they fired my husband after working there in management for 3 years, for something they have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF that he did. Then they proceeded to fine him with court fees for a court hearing that he was never even given the chances to represent himself at, nor did he have any knowlege of at the time. 6 months after this "court hearing" they fired him. wth?! Then they lied to him, saying they would mail him his last 2 paychecks that day. so after waiting 2 weeks for checks in the mail he decided to go up there to get them. They proceeded to call the cops on him and have him escorted out of the store. Luckily the cops listened to what was up, and they went in and got his checks for him.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• They screwed up my W-2 saying they only took .62 cents out for taxes over the 8 MONTHS that I worked for them. So now, if the cooperate idiots dont fix this I owe the IRS hundreds of $s THAT I DONT HAVE BECAUSE CVS SCREWED UP MY FAMILIES FINANCES BIG TIME! Im just so overly upset...
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• OMG...cvs strikes again...I hate hate hate that place! I'm so sorry about all that happening to you & your DH. They are very quick to make judgments and get things started that happen to be false. Believe me, I KNOW! I hope they do get that straightned out for you in a timely matter, but somehow I dont think that will be the case. =(

That place is just out for themselves!
    Anonymous

• I didn't work there but they charged me 30.00 for my medicine that was supposed to last a month but there were only 5 pills in there! I was pissed!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2010