Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


so i have a friend who is married with two kids. one is 2 (female )and weighs 34 lbs still on the bottle and in diapers and the other is 1 (male) 32 lbs on the bottle and diapers. they dont eat food. i mean solids all they do is drink all day long. and not water, sodas milk juice. and all they WILL eat. with out throwing it all over the floor is sweets. they both never have clothes on them just diapers that sag to the knees and they have bug bites allllll over them and scabs and are always dirty. the little girl is buck tooth from still being on the bottle...there house is always ALWAYS dirty. they dont pick up anything there are nats and flys and roaches overwhelming therer house. and its like they are oblivious to it. the kids do not listen what so ever! they hit bite scratch. and when i see there mom try and correct them. or have anything to do with her kids. she has this crazy eye. i belive she is close to hurting them

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Answers (8)
  • Call DFCS. That would be the best thing for these children. She is not taking care of them.

    Answer by Memigen at 12:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

  • I'd call social services and get pictures if you can of the situation. Seems like there a need for help

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

  • FYI: You can make an anonymous call.

    Answer by Memigen at 12:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

  • So call CPS anonymously. For the sake of the kids. No child should be forced to live in such conditions.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

  • I would call child services. NOW!!!! You can call anonymously.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

  • Report them. You're no better if you turn a blind eye.

    Answer by IamPatSajak at 12:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

  • In this case I would definitely call...for the kids sake

    Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

  • GOOD LORD! Those poor little kids!!!! What the heck is wrong with the parents??? I read the other post too and I'm disgusted. Totally and completely. Call CPS ASAP before something bad happens to them.
    Now would be a good time to call them. Literally go get the phone and google the number to call. Go.

    Answer by sgtdemanda at 12:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.