Shiatsu, I love you!

The other day, we were playing the boxing game on the Wii and now I'm sore. I'm currently sitting on the shiatsu getting a massage. I don't think I would have survived my pregnancy without it--oh and my heating pad.

Does anyone else have one? If not, what do you use for your back? My back is always killing me, but just more than normal right now.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mom had one when I was a teen. I loved it. LOVED IT. I used it a lot, until I found my younger brother using it on body parts it was not intended for.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I go and get a real massage.
    Anonymous

• YEEEEEES! I bought one for DH for Christmas, but I think I use it way more than he does. I woke up w/ a pinched nerve one day and it saved my life!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Well, unfortunately that's not really an option for me right now as my husband is at work and I wouldn't have a babysitter. I'm talking about something more on a regular basis that I can do at home.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I've never heard of this thing. Sounds interesting.

I would NEVER go get a real massage. I hate for most people to touch me for free. I'm certainly not paying someone to do it! Ew.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 1:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Yes :) My husband got one for me when I was pregnant with our first ^___^
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2010