Are there any actual legitimate work from home jobs??

I am a young stay at home mom and I am unable to find a job anywhere where I live. I would love to work to just provide some extra income for our home. I see al these work from home jobs and I know that they are scams. Does anyone know of real work from home jobs out there???

wsimons

Asked by wsimons at 1:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home! I can help you work from home too!! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• There are tons that aren't scams.
    hen looking for a "job" you never want tp pay to work. If you are looking for a business you'll have more flaxibility and better income but you will have some sort of cost to run it.
    When I was looking I wanted something that was very crediable. Ameriplan has a great rating with the BBB, Consumer Health Alliance, US Chamber of Commerce plus TONS of Fortune 500 companies like; Walmrt, Target, Disney, Office Depot, Lens Crafters, Walgreens and so many more.

No cold calling or selling!!

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    Company Overview: 951-262-1118

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I work from home and absolutely love it. I have a 5 year old in school, a 3 year old at home with me and one on the way. The company I work with just recently won an award from the BBB for their ethics and integrity so they are definately no scam! My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you more information and help you work at home too! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I am a part of bendmoms.com, if you would like to hear more about the company please let me know
    Heart_Hopes

Answer by Heart_Hopes at 10:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2010