I wonder if im doing something wrong.... I just cant seem to get one.

No matter how much 4 play I have, no matter how much Im feeling good at that time. I cant seem to get the big "O".... I dont understand. Should I concentrate more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's your problem! Your worry about whether or not you are going to have one!! STOP thinking about it!! =-)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• think: try to rock him n hump him, moving ur hips into him as he's in you. the more u press into him harder n harder while being passionate the more likely its to come. remember u can be on top or bottom, but be on top if ur a beginner.that way ur in more control. remember:ur in charge, ur the one doing him. he'll go wild too, u'll know when u got there when its just UNBELIEVABLE.
    Anonymous

• just stop thinking about it and enjoy the moment. It could be that he's not hitting your g spot though. That will make you not have one
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I can't have one unless I use one of my toys on my clit while he's doin his thing.. Internal just doesn't stimulate me enough. Might be something to try :)
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• TMI- 'I can't have one unless I use one of my toys on my clit while he's doin his thing.. Internal just doesn't stimulate me enough. Might be something to try :)'
    I'm pretty much the same way. I'd get some toys like a vibrating bullet and play around with it when you are alone and can relax, find out what works for you.
    maybe the right areas just aren't being stimulated. Relaxing is good piece of advice too.
    I had a ex that for the longest time kept paying special attention to the urethra- I finally asked him what he was doing- turned out that he thought that was the clitoris!
    Some guys just need a map!
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 1:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I tried everything to help me with the O but what i found that works is feeling sexy, take a shower and have him rub lotion all over you so he gets to enjoy the veiw the have him rub all the spots he thinks are his fav the tell him to rub all the spots he thinks you like, then climb on top of him, and ride him like he is the sexest creature alive, sooner or later the big o will come, just dont think about it, think about how good it feels...........dont feel bad if you cant o I couldnt forever now i can only after hours of sexy play, with touching...i need the emotional part to have an o
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 3:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2010