what are some crazy/embarrassing things your 2 year old says?

i have 1 son, a husband, and a male dog.

my son will say "i have pee pee, daddy have pee pee, doggy have pee pee. mommy, you no have pee pee, you have butt!"

we are working on potty training so...... he watches mommy and daddy go potty. fortunately he hasn't said it away from home but once in a public bathroom he said "good job mommy, you go pee pee and poo poo!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mommy, I'm going to zip your jacket all the way up so no one can see your booby crack ok?

mommy, look at the size of THOSE BOOBIES! (underwear section of walmart)

Mommy, your bum jiggles (public bathroom)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Our 3 year old will announce that she has to go poo-poo in the potty no matter where we are at lol. It's embarrassing, but we have to smile and praise her for notifying us lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My 3yo cracks himself up talking about boobies lately. I'm nursing his baby sister so it is the topic de jour. My oldest was very inquisitive and matter of fact. He asked, I answered. When he was four we were in the store and he asked me very bluntly and very loudly if I need to buy tampons.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 1:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I was in the car with my SIL and 4 year old niece and I told my SIL that I needed to go to the store to get some 'female stuff' those were the words I used.
    I got back in the car and my niece said "what kind of pads did you get?" So I told her Always-
    We're still wondering if she knew what they were or not-
    Anonymous

• LOL my dd saw my DH peein... she comes running to me and said "MAMA! SNAKE!!!" (she's potty training as well) He was way more embarrassed however!
    Anonymous

• my 2 year old says "tickle pee!!" I am 34 weeks pregnant- one night my husband and son were ticlking me and i peed my pants (sooo sexy). Now whenever he wants to play around and tickle me- he says Tickle Pee!!! even if we are in public.
    Anonymous

• When we would put my DD in her high chair for dinner she would say "Dinner and a show" and when she would run out of food she'd yell "I'm all out of monkeys!" and then my wonderful roomie taught her "crazy, I was crazy once, they locked me in a round room and left me to die, a girl can't die in a room with no corners, so I dug me a hole. That's when the worms came, remember the worms, gosh I hate worms, the drove me crazy...crazy, I was crazy once...etc.." but she didn't start that until 3; however, she did it every time someone said "That makes me crazy." Grocery store, school, dr's office...you get the picture.
    Anonymous

• lord my almost 2 is the worst on here! He has 2 older brothers 12 and 10 who think its cute for him to say shocking stuff.He says shut up like shub up,shit ball,fu. The boys are grounded because of this.
    Anonymous